I've been unintentionally bad about updating this blog. I promise to do better. Stay with me here.
So what have I been up to the last 8-9 months, since I last posted? A lot actually!
- Added a lot of new and some older work to the Key Art (The Dead Files S10, Mysteries at the Museum S15, Xtreme Waterparks S6, as well as older Mysteries at the Castle and The Wild Within key art pieces) and Logo & Title Treatment pages.
- I recently completed the Ghost Adventures' Season 17 key art, which you can see here.
- The Art Direction page saw a lot of updated work added from my talented team at Travel Channel.
- In December, I designed a poster for my brother's annual Christmas show. Through our efforts, we raised almost $2,000 for the Topeka Rescue Mission and we had a wonderful night of merry times and memories for everyone. See design in the carousel below.
- I recently finished up a logo project for Stars of the 101, a fundraising event/award ceremony for middle market business companies in Southern California. Look for a case study here in the blog soon.